Happy Foodie Friday!
I am always looking for new breakfast recipes. We tend to eat the same things over and over, and it can get a little boring. When I found this recipe, it was perfect. I had all the ingredients on hand. They are staples that we eat for breakfast anyway, just put together in a different package.
It is quick, easy and very tasty. Perfect for weekend breakfast, or you can make them ahead and keep them in the refrigerator to warm up for a quick week day breakfast.
Ham and Egg Cups
- Deli Sliced Ham
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese
- 2 Green onions – sliced
- Fresh spinach – chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Fill each muffin cup with 2-3 slices of ham, depending on how thin the ham is sliced
- Divided the green onions and spinach evenly between the ham cups
- Sprinkle cheese in the ham cups
- In a bowl, scramble the eggs with a splash of milk. Pour the scrambled eggs into the ham cups.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the ham and egg cups from the muffin tin and enjoy!
You can customize this to your liking. Use any type of meat, veggies and cheese you like. Even add a little seasoning to the scrambled eggs. The sky’s the limit.
- Servings – 6 (one ham and egg cup)
- Calories per serving – 81
- Carbs <1 gram
- Fat 5 grams
- Protein 9 grams